Engine Mechanic


All You Need To Know


What do i need to rent 50 cc or over ?

1) You should have valid license(B or A2). With B , only 50 cc allowed
2) You should have passport
3) Valid Credit Card ( Just in case of traffic penalties- added on contract)
4) Cash Deposit minumun 200 euro/usd.
5) Cash payment for rental fee

What is included ?

1) Helmets
2) Locker
3) Fuel

Can i rent a scooter for one day ?

No, we dont have daily rentals.Minumum 2 days up to 1 year rental. Pricing is listed on book online